Foot and Ankle Specialists of Corpus Christi
Al Kline, DPM
Joann Kline, DPM
Corey Goolsby, DPM
Corpus Christi Medical Center – Doctors Regional
3301 South Alameda Suite 306
Corpus Christi, Texas 78411
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
Before visiting our office for your upcoming appointment, please visit our PATIENT PORTAL to register and fill out medical history and insurance forms. Filling them out before you come to the office will expedite your registration. Remember to please bring and ID source and your insurance cards.
When you come to our office, you should bring with you:
- Personal identification card such as a drivers license, social security card or picture ID
- Insurance cards
- Referral ID number from your primary physician if you have an HMO or other managed care insurance
- Medication lists/Medical History (Can fill out and update on PATIENT PORTAL)
- Check book or credit card for co-pay or deductibles
- Any x-ray reports, labs or other material from other offices or facilities relevant to your visit
Our office is equipped with the following areas:
- Large waiting area
- Reception area and check-in
- Business office
- Doctors offices
- Break room
- 8 examination room
- 1 cast room
- Digital X-ray facility
- 1 Operating Suite
Our office staff will call you to confirm your scheduled appointment usually one day before your appointment. We ask that you call our office or exchange (361-884-3984) at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel your appointment. Our office will charge you an inconvenience fee if you fail to cancel your appointment.
Walk-in appointments are limited to emergency and/or urgent requests and we recommend that you call the office (361-884-3984) for a scheduled appointment. We ask that you only bring one family member to the office due to limited seating and courtesy to other patients.
Our treatment rooms are spacious and comfortable. We have specifically designed treatment, procedural and casting rooms available. Feel free to come by for a visit.